Luxuriously appointed SLS Residences
at Downtown Dubai
, a new development by Wow Red
, offers 254 hotel rooms, 321 hotel apartments & 371 residences. The project with 75 floors is slated to become one of the tallest hotel and residences in this particular location.
Each and every aspect speaks of grandeur and sophistication. Moreover, for the individual buyer and investor, there’s plenty to choose from. If you are keen to buy one of the residential units, then you can opt for Studio
, 1 Bedroom
and 1 Bedroom
loft, 1 Bedroom
duplex, 2 Bedroom
loft and that of 2 Bedroom
Well, the Amenities
being made available further enhance the overall appeal.
A property of colossal size and structure, it does offer awe-inspiring views of the iconic Burj Khalifa and that of Dubai Creek. With two infinity pools adorning at the top of the 75 storey tower, you are bound to get a 360- degree perspective of this magnificent city.
The prominent landmark tower boasting of 946 units is designed by renowned architects Aedas. Besides, the interiors by Paul Bishop does in a way redefine the notion of luxury living.
While the overall style of the tower draws inspiration from mid-century classic architecture, the facade and its texture are given the shape of a “honeycomb “structure. Moreover, each of the residential units is rotated to 45 degrees in 4 different axis, thus providing more privacy and give undiluted views of the surrounding areas.
For a change, this new development is unlike anything you have ever seen or experienced. Here, you will find a way to indulge yourself in a gamut of fine–dining restaurants and entertainment venues.
If you are looking forward to live a life of class and sophistication, it does begin here.
- A new landmark development featuring a wide range of residential units and hotel rooms
- Situated with Downtown Dubai
- All units to be equipped with top of the line Facilities
- Separate entrance for residents and visitors alike
- One of the tallest hotels and residences in the locality
- Offers impressive views of the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Creek
- 4 passenger elevators and 4 service elevators
- All inclusive Payment Plan
- Anticipated completion date Q3 2020